Comparing the benefits of different health insurance plans with SimplyInsured is easy! On the SimplyInsured home page
1) On your SimplyInsured quote page, you should see a list of the insurance plans that are available to you. For each plan under the "Start Application" button, you will see a "Compare button." Check the compare box on up to four plans that you would like to compare.
2) Each time you click one of these compare boxes, you will see the selected plan added to the comparison bar at the bottom of the page.
3) Once you have checked the compare boxes for all of the plans you would like to compare, press the Compare button on the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, located above the print button.
4) You can now see the details of all your selected plans side by side so you can easily compare and find the plan that is best suited for your company.
5) If you would like to compare different plans, hit the back button and uncheck the compare box for plans you no longer what to compare.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team by submitting an email request here: https://support.simplyinsured.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.