You should be receiving your invoices by mail or email each month. If you need an additional copy, you can obtain these directly from Anthem by phone or by Anthem’s online employer portal.
Invoices are generated mid-month. For example, June's invoice will become available in mid-May, and July invoice will become available mid-June.
How to get your invoice over the phone:
You can call Anthem at 1-866-409-4544 to request your invoice over the phone. Be sure you know your group number when you call. If you're not sure what your group number is, you can find it on your SimplyInsured dashboard.
How to get your invoice online:
1) Log into your account at http://www.anthem.com/ca/home-employers.html
If you have not registered your account you can click "Register Now" to sign up! Make sure you have your group policy number ready.
You will need to choose a username, fill out the required information and submit your registration. Anthem will then process your account information and send you an email when your username is unlocked.
2) Once you're logged in to your Anthem account, click on the Billing tab.
3) Click on the hyperlink that has your group number and group name underlines.
4) From there you will be able to view all your open and closed invoices.
- Your open invoices are the bills that have outstanding payments that need to be submitted.
- Your closed invoices will contain all past bills and payments that have been made.
If you need any help retrieving your invoice from your Employer Anthem Portal, you can call 1-866-409-4544, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:30 pm (PST), or the member services number on the back of your Member ID card for further assistance.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: