You should be receiving your invoices by mail or email each month. If you need an additional copy, you can obtain these directly from Humana by phone or by the online employer portal. These are usually generated mid-month and will be sent to your billing address on file. You can call Humana directly and request they be sent to you via email.
How to get your invoice over the phone:
You can call Humana at 1-800-232-2006 to request your invoice over the phone. Be sure you know your group number when you call. If you're not sure what your group number is, you can find it on your SimplyInsured dashboard.
How to get your invoice online:
1) Login to the Humana website at https://www.humana.com/logon
If you have not created an account, register by clicking the link on the bottom right:
Clicking the "Register now" link will bring you to this page (below) where you will select "employer" on the left side and then you will need:
- Group number - found on your welcome email and on your ID card
- Your company ZIP code for your business
- Your company TAX ID number - this number was furnished to SimplyInsured by you during the application process.
2) Once you're logged in on your company page, you will see a recap of current charges and you will be able to print a copy of your current invoice by clicking the "View Invoice (PDF)" button:
3) To view a bill other than the current month, you need to click the green "Go to Billing" button. This will take you to the Billing Preferences screen where you will click the "Invoice" link (see red arrow below:
4) You will then select the invoice month from the drop-down on the top left side and press "GO" to select the invoice:
5) Once the invoice month has loaded, click "View billing invoice" link in order to download the PDF from where you can view, save, print as needed.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: