You should be receiving your invoices by mail or email each month. If you need an additional copy, you can obtain these directly from UnitedHealthcare by phone or by the online employer portal. These are usually generated mid-month and will be sent to your billing address on file. You can call UnitedHealthcare directly and request they be sent to you via email.
How to get your invoice over the phone:
You can call UnitedHealthcare at 1-800-591-9911 to request your invoice over the phone. Be sure you know your group number when you call. If you're not sure what your group number is, you can find it on your SimplyInsured dashboard.
How to get your invoice online:
Note: You will need a UnitedHealthcare Employer eServices account in order to get your invoice online
1. Log into your UnitedHealthcare Employer eServices account using at
3. Enter your group policy number into the search bar and click Search.
4. Your account will appear showing your Policy Number and your Company's name. Click on your Customer Id.
5. Your account page will then appear.
Under Open Invoices you will see your invoices with outstanding balances that need to be paid by their due date.
Under Closed Invoices you will see all your past invoices that have been paid up to date.
Click on the Invoice Number to view the Invoice Summary.
6. Your Invoice Summary will then appear showing your account summary.
Click on Print Invoice to view a pdf of your bill.
Voila you have retrieved your invoice! You can now save the pdf of your bill to your computer or print it.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: