What is an activation link and why do my employees need one?
An activation link is a unique web link that gets emailed to your employees and will allow them to create a SimplyInsured account. It's important that your employees create a SimplyInsured account because they'll then have access to their dashboard where they can do many things, such as:
- View plan benefit summaries
- Access mobile ID cards
- Add and remove dependents
- Submit claims
- Update personal information
- And more!
How can I send an activation link to employees?
Follow these steps to send an activation link to an employee:
1) Log into your SimplyInsured company dashboard
2) Click on "Manage Employees"
Here is the direct link: https://www.simplyinsured.com/employer-dashboard/manage-employees
3) Click on the employee's name
4) You will see the screen pictured below. You can input or edit the employee's email address and then click "Resend Activation Email"
5) Your employee will receive an email with instructions on how to create their SimplyInsured account
What if my employee didn't receive an email?
Double check that the email you entered is correct. If it is, tell your employee to check their spam or junk folder. If they don't see the email there, click on the "Resend Activation Link" button.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: