What is Go365?
- SimplyInsured has partnered with Humana to provide the Go365 program (formerly known as HumanaVitality) - a wellness program that's available to you now!
- Go365 rewards employees who make healthy choices and take an active role in their health and fitness. Employees who participate in the program earn Go365 Bucks to claim rewards like gift cards, movie tickets, wearable fitness trackers, and grocery discounts.
- Companies whose employees participate in Go365 receive premium discounts from Humana which can reduce their monthly bill by up to 15%.
Who is eligible?
- All SimplyInsured customers who purchase Humana medical plans are eligible!
I'm an employer - why should me and my employees join this program?
- You can receive the Wellness Engagement Incentive, discounts of up to 15% on your health insurance premiums for each employee who reaches at least Silver status in Go365.
- Your employees will be healthier which can lead to higher productivity, lower healthcare costs, and fewer sick days!
I'm an employee - why should I join Go365?
- Go365 makes it easy and fun to make healthy choices with their Go365 website and app. As you progress, you each Go365 bucks which can be used towards movie tickets, Amazon gift cards, or Apple and FitBit products!
- You can reduce your healthcare costs - employees who participated in the Go365 program have been found to have less claim costs compared to employees who did not.
- Earning points is simple - you earn them for every 1,000 steps you walk and by joining a sports league or a local 5k run. You can also earn points from taking advantage of preventive services including your yearly flu shot and vision exam.
How do I get started?
Visit www.Go365.com or download the Go365 app on your mobile device to register your account and begin earning points and rewards.
You'll need your insurance member ID number, which you can find on your employee dashboard:
If you can't find your ID, or have any questions about the program, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: