If you are a new employee, you should have receive an email instructing you to enroll from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you didn't receive that email, please ask your employer to add you using their employer dashboard.
When you click the enroll link in that email, you will be prompted to create a SimplyInsured account (username and password). Once you complete that, you will see an employee application with six panels. The highlighted yellow panel is the current step you are on in your application process. You can always click on the yellow panel to continue your application.
Step 1: Contact Information
Here, you will fill out your personal information. Please note that all fields need to be filled out except those stated with "(optional)" in order to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Enter Family Details
Here, you can add your spouse and/or children as dependents to your insurance policy. Please note that it is important you provide the age for your dependents in order to generate a quote estimate for your dependents.
Step 3: Review Plan Options
- Once you've entered your family details, you will be able to view your plan option(s) and the monthly rate estimates for you and your dependents.
- Each plan option will have its own plan rate estimates as well as plan coverage details.
- Once you find the plan option that fits you, you can click the "Enroll or Decline" button for the plan you want to enroll in.
- In the pop-up window that says "Enroll in Medical Coverage," you'll be able to choose who to enroll in coverage for yourself and your dependents as well as view the monthly cost of the plan for yourself and your dependents.
If you plan to decline your medical coverage, this is also where you'll be able to select "No" for yourself and/or your dependents to decline coverage.
Step 4: Personal Information
- Here, you will fill out the personal information for yourself and your dependents.
- Please note that all fields are required to be filled in in order to move forward to the next step in the application.
If you or your dependents do not have a social security number yet, you can put in a place holder "123121234" and update us at SimplyInsured once you have your social security number available. It is required in order to access your health insurance.
- Once you've entered the personal information for yourself and your dependents, you will be able to review and confirm the information before moving forward to the next step.
Step 5: Review Application and Enrollment
- Here, you'll be able to review your entire application before signing your application to enroll in coverage.
Step 6: Sign Application
- Here, you can click the blue "Click to Sign" button to load your application.
- You will be asked to electronically sign your application.
You're done! Once you've signed your application, your application will be sent over to the insurance company to enroll you (and your dependents) into insurance coverage!
Please note that it does generally takes about 1 week before we have your ID number from the insurance company, and 3-4 weeks before you receive a card in the mail. If you need help seeing a doctor in the meantime, please see more information here:
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: