I just set up my health insurance plan and signed up for autopay:
- If your autopay was set up when your company first applied for health insurance coverage then you can expect to see withdrawals every month.
- For new groups, autopay set up may take 1-2 billing cycles to run smoothly.
I'm an existing customer and I just set up autopay:
- Insurance companies generally take a while to process autopay requests and update their billing systems to start automatic withdrawals.
- Autopay generally takes 1-2 billing cycles (1-2 months) to be fully functioning.
When will my insurance company withdraw from my bank?
- If you're with United Healthcare, you can expect a withdrawal around the 10th of each month.
- If you're with Kaiser Permanente, you can expect a withdrawal around the 25th of each month.
- If you're with Premera, you can expect a withdrawal around the 25th of each month.
- If you're with Humana, you can choose a date between the 1st and 10th of the month.
- All other carriers may vary by state.
It's the end of the month and I haven't been debited:
- If you haven't been debited yet, you can go ahead and follow the link below for your other payment options to ensure that you've paid your monthly premium:
My Insurance Bill Payment Options
Note: Most insurance companies have a grace period of 30 days, so you won't be late as long as you make the payment before the end of the month!
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: