When you sign up for a new CareFirst policy, you pay your first month's premiums by ACH payment.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments:
Note: You will need an employer account with CareFirst to set up automatic payments. If you do not have an employer account, see instructions on how to pay online below to create an account.
- Log in to your employer account
- Follow the online steps to set recurring monthly payments
Aside from automatic debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay by check
- Pay online
To pay online, you need access to the CareFirst employer portal. To register:
- Go here: https://employer.carefirst.com/employer/need-a-user-account.page
- Click "Register Now", and follow the on-screen steps.
- Once you have a login to the employer portal, you can pay your bills online.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: