When you sign up for a new BCBS TX policy, you pay your first month's premiums by check.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments or wish to pay your bills online manually you will need an employer account with BCBS TX to set up automatic payments.
To pay online or set up automatic bill payments, you need access to the BCBS TX employer portal. To register:
Go to http://www.bcbstx.com/employer/
Click on "Learn how to register" on the right side of the page.
In order to sign up for online payments, you will need to register on the BAE (Blue Access for Employers) portal:
- Log in to https://www.bcbstx.com/employer/
- Scroll to bottom right section of screen and click "Online Bill Payment"
- If you have not yet created an account click the "Register" link and you will be prompted on how to continue. You will need your group number that is included in your welcome email and the group contact needs to be the company contact as provided by you to SimplyInsured in your online application.
- Log in to your account and follow the instructions for signing up for online payments. If you have any issues with this process you can call BCBS TX support at 1-800-445-2227 and they will be able to assist you.
Aside from automatic debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay online
- Pay by check
To pay by check, you will need to do the following. To make payment by mail, you can send payments via regular mail or overnight. The instructions for both are as follows:
- Make a check payable to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Write your account number(found on your invoice) on the check
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice
- Mail check to the address below:
Health Care Service Corporation
P.O. Box 731428
Dallas, TX 75373-1428
To make an overnight payment you will need to send the check to a separate address and follow up with the carrier with specific information. The overnight payment address is:
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: