When you sign up for a new BCBS TX policy, you pay your first month's premiums by check.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments:
Note: You will need an employer account with BCBS TX to set up automatic payments. If you do not have an employer account, see instructions on how to pay online below to create an account.
- Log in to your employer account at http://www.bcbstx.com/employer/
- Go to the "Billing" section and follow the steps for automated payments
Aside from automatic debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay online
- Pay by check
To pay online, you need access to the BCBS TX employer portal. To register:
- Go to http://www.bcbstx.com/employer/
- Click on "Learn how to register" on the right side of the page
- Enter your account number (found in your approval email from SimplyInsured)
- Enter your employer information and click "Next"
- Choose a user name and enter your group administrator information and click "Submit"
Important: Make sure the group administrator and all of the information matches what you entered into your SimplyInsured application:
Administrator should match the "Primary Contact" in the SimplyInsured application.
To pay by check, you will need to do the following:
- Make a check payable to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Write your account number(found on your invoice) on the check
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice
- Mail check to the address below:
Health Care Service Corporation
P.O. Box 731428
Dallas, TX 75373-1428
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: