When you sign up for a new Health Net policy, you pay your first month's premiums by ACH payment.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments, you will need access to the Health Net employer portal. To register:
- Go to https://www.healthnet.com/
- In the top right corner, click "Register" and then "I'm an Employer."
- Enter your group Number and request an access key.
- When your access key arrives, follow the instructions to complete your registration
- Once you've completed your registration you can set up automatic monthly payments by doing the following:
- Click the "Pay My Bill" button.
- Click "MANAGE PAYMENT PROFILE & ACCOUNTS".
- Click "Add Payment Method" to add your bank account.
- Click "SET UP RECURRING PAYMENTS"
- Click "ADD RECURRING PAYMENT"
- Complete the steps to complete the autopay setup
NOTE: Your first month may not auto-debit. Keep an eye out to make sure the current month gets paid properly.
Aside from automatic debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay online
- Pay by check
To pay online, you will need to login to the Health Net employer portal.
Note: If you do not have an account, see the instructions above on how to create one for your group.
- Once you've logged in to your account, you can make an online payment by following the instructions in the portal.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: