When you sign up for a new Anthem Blue Cross policy, you pay your first month's premiums by ACH payment.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments:
- Go to http://www.anthem.com/ca/home-employers.html
- Click "Register" to register as an employer
- Choose a username, fill out the required information, and submit your registration.
- Anthem will process your account information and send you an email when your username is unlocked.
- Once you receive the email, log in to your employer account at http://www.anthem.com/ca/home-employers.html
- Click on the "Billing" tab
- Click on the hyperlink that has your group number and group name underlined.
- Click on "Schedule Payments" on the left and set up your auto-payments.
Aside from automatic debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay online
- Pay by check
To pay online, you will need to log in to the Anthem portal.
Note: If you do not have an account, see the instructions above on how to create one for your group.
- Once you've logged in to your account, you can make an online payment by following the instructions in the portal.
To pay by check, you will need to do the following:
- Make a check payable to Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield
- Write your group number on the check
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice
- Mail check to the address below:
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
PO Box 11792
Newark, NJ 07101-4792
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: