When you sign up for a new Anthem Blue Cross policy, you will pay your first month's premiums by ACH payment.
After that you have four options to pay your bills:
- Automatic monthly payments
- Mail in a check
- By phone
Automatic Monthly Payments
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments:
- Go to employer.anthem.com
- Click Register Now to register as an employer
- Choose a username, fill out the required information, and submit your registration. Anthem will process your account information and send you an email when your username is unlocked.
Once you receive the email, you can log in to your employer account at http://www.anthem.com/ca/home-employers.html
To make payments,
- Click on the Billing tab.
- Click on the hyperlink that has your group number and group name underlined.
- Click on Schedule Payments on the left and you will be able to set up your auto-payments.
To pay online, you will need to log in to the Anthem portal.
Note: If you do not have an account, see the instructions above on how to create one for your group.
Once you've logged in to your account, you can make an online payment by following the instructions in the portal.
Mail in a check
To pay by check, you will need to do the following:
- Make a check payable to Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield
- Write your group number on the check
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice
- Mail check to the address below:
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
PO Box 11792
Newark, NJ 07101-4792
To pay by phone you will need to call 1-866-409-4544. Make sure you have your group number and your invoice.
If you need any help paying your Anthem Bills, you can call 1-866-409-4544, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:30 pm (PST), or the member services number on the back of your Member ID card for further assistance.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: