When you sign up for a new Horizon policy, you pay your first month's premiums by ACH payment.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments, you will need access to the Emblem employer portal. To register:
- Go here: http://www.horizonblue.com/employers
- Click "Register Today" and follow the on-screen steps.
- Once you gain access to the Employer Portal, you can set up automatic online payments.
Note: The Group Number is in your SimplyInsured approval email, and the "Billing Account Number" can be found on your first invoice, which is nine digits and you would have received in the mail from Horizon BCBS around 30 days after the group is approved.
Aside from automatic debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay online
- Pay by phone
- Pay by check
To pay online, you will need to login to the Horizon employer portal.
Note: If you do not have an account, see the instructions above on how to create one for your group.
- Once you've logged in to your account, you can make an online payment by following the instructions in the portal.
To pay by phone, you will need your group number and invoice:
- Call 1-800-225-1955 and give your group number
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: