When you sign up for a new UnitedHealthcare policy, most SimplyInsured customers automatically enroll in automatic debit. If you choose to do this, you will see payments come out of your bank account automatically around the 10th of each month.
Note: It can often take up to 2 months for the first payment to come out of your bank account.
You have three options to pay your bills:
- Automatic monthly payments
- By phone
- Mail in a check
1) Automatic Monthly Payments
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments,
- First, sign into www.employereservices.com with the username and password that was sent to your account administrator by UnitedHealthcare.
- Second, sign the authorization form at the following link:https://app.hellosign.com/s/e12d266e.
NOTE: You will notice not all fields are filled in when you sign, please note that our team will fill in any missing information to make things easier for you.
To pay by phone call 1-800-591-9911, make sure to have your invoice readily available.
- You will need to provide your policy number, bill group number, billing zip code and customer number that is located on the top right of your invoice.
To retrieve your invoice, follow the instructions in the link below:
3) Mail in a check
To pay by check, you will need to do the following:
- Make a check payable to UnitedHealthcaree
- Write your group number on the check
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice
- Mail check to the address below:
UHS Premium Billing
PO BOX 959782
St. Louis, MO 63195-9782
If you need any paying your UnitedHealthcare Bills, you can call1-800-591-9911, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:30 pm (PST), or the member services number on the back of your Member ID card for further assistance.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: