When you sign up for a new Humana policy, most SimplyInsured customers automatically enroll in automated debit. You should see payments come out of your account on the 10th of each month.
Note: It can often take a month or more for the first payment to hit your bank account.
If you do not elect to allow automatic payments, Humana will charge your group an additional monthly service fee for manual payments.
Aside from automated debit you have several other payment options:
- Mail in a Check
To pay online, you need access to the Humana employer portal. To register:
- Click on this link: https://www.humana.com/employer/
- Register as a new employer and choose a username and password for your account.
- Click on Billing and then Make a Payment
- Add your bank account or card information to make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments.
To pay by phone you can call 1-800-232-2006. You must be an authorized group administrator to make a payment and you will also need your group number and banking information.
Mail in a check
To pay by check, you will need to do the following:
- Make the check payable to Humana Health Plan Inc.
- Write your Billing ID (found on your invoice) on the check.
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice.
- Mail check to the address found on your Humana invoice. If you need instructions on how to find your Humana invoice, read this article: How to Get your Humana Invoice
If you need any help paying your invoice from your Humana Portal, you can call 1-800-232-2006 or the member services number on the back of your Member ID card for further assistance.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: