When you sign up for a new Humana policy, most SimplyInsured customers automatically enroll in automated debit. You should see payments come out of your account on the 10th of each month.
Note: It can often take a month or more for the first payment to hit your bank account.
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments, click this link to sign an ACH authorization (we will fill in the missing information):
Aside from automated debit you have several other payment options:
- Pay online through bank draft or with a credit or debit card
- Pay by phone
- Pay by check
To pay online, you need access to the Humana employer portal. To register:
- Go here: https://www.humana.com/employer/
- Register as a new employer, to get yourself a username and password
- Choose "Billing" and then "Make a Payment"
- Add your bank account or card information to make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payment.
To pay by phone, you will need your group number and banking information:
- Call 1-800-232-2006
- Be the authorized group administrator
To pay by check, you will need to do the following:
- Make a check payable to Humana Health Plan Inc
- Write your Billing ID(found on your invoice) on the check
- Attach the payment coupon found on your invoice
- Mail check to the address below:
Humana Health Plan Inc
P.O. Box 3225
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3225
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: