When you sign up for a new policy, you pay your first month's premiums by ACH payment. This does not automatically set up automatic payments. There are a few different ways you can pay your bills going forward.
You have four options to pay your bills:
- Automatic monthly payments
- Mail in a check
- By phone
Automatic Monthly Payments
If you would like to set up automated monthly payments:
- Log in to your Aetna employer portal
- Use the "Manage eBilling" function to set up automated payments
To pay online, you will need access to the Aetna employer portal. To register:
- Go to: www.aetna.com/pspregister/
- Make sure the values you enter in for account number, administrator name, and email all match exactly what you entered into your company application on SimplyInsured.
- Follow the online steps to complete your portal registration
Mail in a check
You can also choose to mail-in a check or overnight your payments directly to Aetna. The address to send your monthly payments will be based on your company location and can be found on the employer portal.
To pay by phone, you will need your invoice and banking information:
- Call 800-343-6101 and choose option 1
- Enter your billing account number and invoice number located on the top right of your invoice
Note: If you have any questions regarding paying your bill, you can direct your questions to your specified billing contact. You can find this number at the top of each page of your detailed Aetna invoice, shown below:
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: