Hi there! So, you’ve submitted your application, and now you’re waiting patiently for everything to get approved. What can you do while you wait?
Set-up your Payroll!
Here are a few helpful tidbits on how to get your payroll set-up using your SimplyInsured Dashboard.
- First, click on the “Payroll Integration” button after logging into your account. There you’ll have the option to auto-integrate everything you do at SimplyInsured with your payroll provider. You can also see the broken-out cost per-employee, including the out-of-pocket expenses for each person.
- No payroll expenses will come out until your application has gone through underwriting, and your Insurance Policy has been fully approved.
- Once you get approved, the deductions you set-up in the SimplyInsured Dashboard will start being taken out on the first payroll post-approval.
- The amount deducted per-payroll will be equal to the number of times payroll is run each year. So, if you run payroll twice per month, your total annual expense will be divided by 24. If you run payroll every other week, your total annual expense will be divided by 26.
- You will never have to do any manual calculations. Our system will auto-calculate all deductions on your behalf. All you have to do is enter the variables required and let us do the rest of the work for you!
Jump to another section in the Getting Started Guide:
- The Approval Process
- How Do I Set-Up Payroll?
- Congratulations! You're Approved...What Now?
- How Can I Get the Most Out of My Plan?
- Why Do I Need My ID Card?
- What If I Hire Someone New?
If you have additional questions for us, and can’t find the answer in our Help Center, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team here: https://support.simplyinsured.com/hc/en-us/requests/new