When you receive your Humana bill, you will see it is divided to 2 sections: Group Summary and Member Details.
Group Summary contains previous payment activity, adjustments and your current charges.
- Payments: Payment activity you've made in the previous month. Any leftover balances are indicated in this section
- Premiums by Product Type: Summary of your group's premiums by product type(medical, dental and specialty, such as vision, life, etc.)
- Premiums by Plan Type: Summary of your group's premiums according to each plan your group has
The Member Details section contains the breakdown of each employee's premiums.
- Employee Total: Employee's total charges for the billing month. Any adjustments for retroactive credits or charges are also found in this section
- Total Premium: All Employee Totals combined accounted in your current billing
When you get the Total Premium in this section, this is the total charges for your group's billing cycle. Adding this to the Group Summary's leftover balances corresponds to the total balance for the billing cycle.
If you would like information on how to pay your bill, you can refer to this article:
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: