Aetna offers a program that will reimburse you or you and your spouse just by participating in some type of fitness program. Here's how you can sign up:
- Go to www.Aetna.com
- Login to your Aetna account
- Choose the Health Programs Tab
- Then choose the Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Follow the instructions to sign up!
Once you sign up with a participating health program you can start getting reimbursed. You just have to fill out a reimbursement form and submit your receipts.
Here are a couple of eligible fitness programs you can sign up for in order to get your reimbursement:
- Gym Memberships
- Group exercise classes like Pilates, Zumba, ballroom dancing, and strength training
- Weight management programs like Weight Watchers
- Personal Training
- Nutritional counseling by a registered dietitian
- Fitness equipment like treadmills, weights, and exercise mats
When you sign up for the fitness reimbursement program you will also have access to Aetna's discount program. You can get discounts on gym memberships, fitness equipment and more. This means you can get double the rewards with a reimbursement and a discount.