1) Use this tool to find an Urgent Care center in your network:
2) Start by clicking on "All UnitedHealthcare plans”
3) If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan:
- Go to your SimplyInsured dashboard under “View Coverage” to see plan you are enrolled in.
- Or view your mobile ID card in your SimplyInsured dashboard to see which network you are in. Not sure how to get your mobile ID card? Click here!
4) After you select a plan, enter your zip code
5) To find an Urgent Care center, select “Places,” then “Clinics,” and then “Urgent Care Clinic"
6) A list of Urgent Care clinics in your network will be generated for you to choose from!
If you are not enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan you can follow the above instructions by selecting plans you are interested in enrolling in.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: