SimplyInsured makes renewing your health insurance a stress-free process.
What is my annual renewal?
Your annual renewal happens 12 months after you sign up with SimplyInsured, when you can reflect on your company's health insurance benefits and review how your health insurance plan will change in the following year.
During your annual renewal, you as the administrator can do the following:
- Update company plan offerings within the same insurance carrier
- Add a dental and/or vision policy
- Change insurance carriers
During your annual your annual renewal, your employees can do the following:
- Enroll during open enrollment if they previously declined medical, dental, or vision coverage
- Add dependents without a regular qualifying event
- If you offer multiple plans, they update their health insurance plan (example switch from Bronze to Gold)
You'll be able to complete your renewal completely online in your SimplyInsured dashboard! Due to varying insurance deadlines, we suggest that you make a renewal decision at least one month before your renewal date.
Your employees have until the actual renewal date to make personal changes to their plan.
Note: You will also receive a renewal packet from the insurance company in the mail approximately 60-days in advance of the renewal. Don’t worry if it’s confusing – we’ll also send you an email about 45 days in advance with the same renewal plan details and instructions on how to make a renewal decision using our simple online tools.
If you need further assistance throughout this process, please reach out to our Customer Care team at email@example.com so they can help walk you through your renewal!