If you are looking for an Anthem doctor or hospital that is in your network, use this link to begin your search:
If you have your Anthem ID number:
1) Start your search by entering your ID number or alpha prefix (You can find this information on your SimplyInsured dashboard under “Mobile ID Cards.”)
3) On the next page, under “I am looking for a:” select “Doctor/Medical Professional”
4) Next, under “Who specializes in,” choose “Family/General Practice, Internal Med”
5) Enter your zip code in the text box titled “Location near”
6) Select the distance you want your search to include
7) Click the blue Search button, then review your doctor search results to find the right doctor for you!
If you do not yet have an ID number or are not enrolled in an Anthem plan, you can search for a provider as a guest:
1) To begin, look under “Search as a Guest” and click “Search by Selecting a Plan or Network”
2) Select “Medical” from the first drop down menu as the type of care you are searching for. Then, select your state from the second drop down menu.
3) For the third drop down menu, “Select your Plan or Network,” start by scrolling down the list of options until you see “Medical - Employer Sponsored”
4) a: If you are enrolled in an Anthem plan - you can go to your SimplyInsured dashboard under “View Coverage” to see the plan you are enrolled in
b: If you are not enrolled in an Anthem plan - you can select a plan you are interested in enrolling in
5) On the next page, under “I am looking for a:” choose “Doctor/Medical Professional”
6) Next, under “Who specializes in” choose “Family/General Practice, Internal Med”
7) Enter your zip code and the distance you want your search to include
8) Click the blue Search button, then review your doctor search results to find the right doctor for you!
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: