1) Use this link to find a doctor in your network:
2) Start by clicking on "All UnitedHealthcare plans.”
3 ) If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan:
- Go to your SimplyInsured dashboard under “View Coverage” to see the plan you are enrolled in and then select that plan on UnitedHealthcare's website.
- Or view your mobile ID card on your SimplyInsured dashboard to see which network you are in. Not sure how to get your mobile ID card? Click here!
After you select a plan, enter your zip code.
You can specify your search by viewing the health care categories available to search.
- For example, if you are looking for a primary care physician, you can click on “People,” then “Primary Care,” and then “Primary Care Provider (PCP)."
Click “Search” and a list of doctors in your network will be generated for you!
If you are not enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan you can follow the above instructions by selecting plans you are interested in enrolling.
If you have any questions about this, please submit a request to our customer care team at the link below: